- Ready in: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Serves: 6
- Complexity: medium
- 2 large Onions - chopped
- 2 large Tomotoes - chopped
- 2 Bananas - peeled and sliced
- 2 cooking Apples - peeled and diced until soft
- 4 slices Wholewheat Bread soaked in milk
- 3 cups ground Macademia Nuts (or any nuts of choice)
- 2 tablespoons Curry Powder
- 2 tablespoons Raisins
- 2 teaspoons Turmeric
- 4 teaspoons Apricot Jam
- 400 ml Vegetable Stock
Heat oil in a pan and fry the large chopped onions.
Add the chopped tomatoes, the sliced bananas and cooking apples, and fry until soft.
Remove from heat.
Squeeze the milk out of bread and add the bread to the vegetable mix.
Add the ground nuts, curry powder, raisins, turmeric, apricot jam and vegetable stock.
Place in an oven dish, and put 2 bay leaves in the centre and bake for 30 minutes.
Pour over the milk from the bread mixed with grated nutmeg and bake until set.
Serve with nutty brown rice.