- Ready in: 25 Minutes
- Serves: 6
- Complexity: easy
- kcal: It's not high in sugars, but beetroots are carbohydrates
- 25ml oil
- 1 large red onion diced
- 4 crushed cloves garlic
- 20 curry leaves
- 3 ml tumeric
- 2 sliced fresh green chillies
- 3 ml black pepper
- 15 ml vegetable curry powder (see recipe)
- 2 ml salt
- 5 ml crushed or ground mustard seeds
- 6 raw sliced beetroots
- 250 ml coconut cream (not milk)
Heat oil and saute onions, garlic, curry leaves, tumeric and chillies.
Add all of the rest except coconut cream and stir fry for 5 min.
Add coconut cream and simmer for 15 minutes.